A few months ago, I taught a class making acetate cards.
One of the students enjoyed it so much, she asked me to teach a private class to her stamp group. While I couldn’t do the original class because the supplies I used were no longer available, I created new ones using the same techniques.
The first one uses papers from TPC. I cut them out using the Tim Holtz flower die from Sizzix and attached them with a brad from American Crafts. A quarter circle on the inside and a few Robin’s Nest Dew Drops complete the card.
This one uses papers and rub-ons by Kaiser Craft. I love how the red paper appears to be floating on the patterned paper in the background. The effect was simple — I just attached the red to the inside of the card and the patterned to the outside of the card.
The final one uses papers and paper ribbon from the Olivia Collection from Basic Grey. I used them to create a pocket for writing and then tucked a tag inside the pocket. The flowers on the front were made using a die from Dies Direct and the stamp is from Northwoods. StazOn ink makes it possible to stamp on acetate.